Make Your Brain Younger in Just 2 Weeks
Give Aging Expert Dr. Small 14 Days — and He’ll Give You a Younger Brain!
- Slash Anxiety & Stress to Sharpen Your Mind
- Recover Your Memory With Easy Exercises
- Reverse Years of Brain Decline in a Matter of Days
Because you are a current or former subscriber to The Mind Health Report, he wants to be sure you have an opportunity to claim a complimentary copy of his newest book,
2 Weeks to a Younger Brain.
This 308-page book makes a perfect companion to this newsletter. And while it retails for $24.95, we've reserved a copy for you at no charge (we’ll even cover the shipping and handling).
As a Token of Appreciation for Your Loyalty,
We’d Like to Send You
2 Weeks to a Younger Brain
as a FREE ‘VIP’ GIFT!
As a dedicated reader of this newsletter, you’re probably familiar with his medical research, his role as director of the UCLA Longevity Center, and his best-selling books.
But now, he’s outdone himself. In his latest published work, he makes you a BIG promise:
Give him just two weeks, and he’ll give you a younger, better brain!
That’s right . . .
2 Weeks to a Younger Brain,
which he co-wrote with his wife, Gigi Vorgan, Dr. Small will prove it to you. With his help, you’ll see how easy it is to boost your cognitive abilities and stop or reverse brain aging.
Plus, these techniques are so powerful, research shows that what you learn in just two short weeks may keep your memory performing at peak efficiency for the next five to 10 years.
Based on his many years of research, Dr. Small offers a warning, one particularly crucial to baby boomers:
If You Are 40, 50, or Older, Brain Health
Should Be Your Number One Priority
That’s because studies now indicate that forgetfulness begins much earlier than your middle-aged years.
Scientific findings show that those as young as 20 already can have memory issues. And subtle brain changes associated with mental decline can be observed by age 40.
So, if you find yourself misplacing your keys or glasses . . .
If you find yourself forgetting someone’s name — or a word that’s “on the tip of your tongue” . . .
There’s no time to waste.
Memory slips, or “senior moments,” result from the wear and tear of aging on your brain. This comes from oxidative stress, inflammation, and other chemical alterations that degrade your brain and nerve cells.
These mental lapses can be terrifying. You may wonder (and rightly so) if YOU could be on a downward spiral toward Alzheimer’s.
The good news is that while our brains do gradually age, you possess the ability to slow, stop, and often reverse the brain aging process.
Let Dr. Small Show You What Causes Brain Aging —
Then Use His Simple Strategies to Beat It
Here are just a few of the potentially life-changing gems you’ll discover in
2 Weeks to a Younger Brain:
- How listening to music can improve your mental abilities . . .
- The little-known connection between sex and growing new memory cells in the brain . . .
- Two simple techniques to help you remember names, faces, and where you put things such as your glasses or keys . . .
- How sharpening your visual skills will help your memory . . .
- The most common cause of forgetting things (it’s not what you think) . . .
- The effects of depression, anxiety, and sleep problems on your memory and brain function . . .
- What science says about multitasking and brain health (particularly important if you use your computer or other electronic devices throughout the day) . . .
- Easy mental workouts for brain fitness and raising your IQ . . .
- How those extra pounds can prematurely age your brain . . .
- And much more . . .
To receive your own free copy of
2 Weeks to a Younger Brain
(a $24.95 value), simply renew your subscription to The Mind Health Report for an additional year.
By becoming a subscriber in the past, you’ve already demonstrated your commitment to the health of your most important organ. So we want to reward you for your continued loyalty with this great bonus gift.
You don’t even need to be at the end of your subscription to take advantage of this offer. We’ll simply add on another 12 issues to follow your remaining subscription.
However, please don’t wait too long. We have thousands of subscribers and we have a limited number of copies of this popular book. Don’t miss out.