Is your memory not what it used to be?
The Better Brain Book
is THE complete
guide to swiftly reversing brain aging.
Because you are a loyal subscriber to the Mind Health Report, Dr. Small wants to thank you with a very special and potentially life-changing GIFT — a complimentary copy of The Better Brain Book.
Inside you’ll find:
- The Brain Audit Quiz — A simple test that instantly tells you where you stand with cognitive function.
- A Rare, Three-Tier Approach — Whether you simply forget names or have an advanced brain disorder, learn which tier you’re in and get personalized results.
- The Better Brain Meal Plan — A complete four-week meal plan designed just for YOU.
This jam-packed 325-page book makes the perfect companion to Dr. Small’s monthly newsletter, and we’re ready to send you a copy at no charge ($18.00 value). We’ll even cover the shipping!
As a Token of Appreciation for Your Loyalty,
We’d like to Send You
The Better Brain Book
FREE ‘VIP’ GIFT!
In The Better Brain Book: The Best Tools for Improving Memory and Sharpness and Preventing Aging of the Brain, Dr. Small’s esteemed colleague, neurologist David Perlmutter, M.D., FACN, offers up absolutely everything you need to know to improve your brain health.
You’ll see how to:
- Boost your brain function with simple lifestyle changes and easy brain workouts
- Understand brain risk factors that you can control
- Tailor a supplement program unique to your own needs
- Heal and reverse brain dysfunction to restore your youthful, mental sharpness
There’s No Need to Lose Your Mental ‘Edge’
Let’s face it . . . without a decent mind, you have no quality of life.
But with critical information regarding every aspect of brain health right at your fingertips, just imagine the life you can create for the rest of your days.
. . . With Dr. Small and Dr. Perlmutter, you simply won’t find a better pair of brain doctors today.
Celebrated author and physician, Dr. Perlmutter, is a leader in preventative medicine, and has treated thousands with issues ranging from mild memory loss and brain fog to severe neurological problems and Alzheimer’s disease.
In this complete collection of absolutely everything you need to know to resuscitate the brain of your earlier days, you’ll find:
- Four medical tests that can literally save your brain from decay (ask for them during your annual physical exam) . . .
- What your doctor won’t tell you about preventing and treating stroke, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and other neurological conditions . . .
- How common prescription and over-the-counter drugs can be hazardous to your brain . . .
- A quick brain audit to assess the status of your brain functioning . . .
- Six simple steps to a better brain . . .
- Hidden risk factors that are hurting your mental performance now . . .
- The two culprits at the core of nearly all brain problems — from mild memory issues to Alzheimer’s . . .
- The single best fat for your brain . . .
- Specific advice for those already affected with brain dysfunction: stroke, MS, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ALS, and vascular dementia . . .
- Foods that can actually make you smarter . . .
- Should you get tested for the Alzheimer’s gene? . . .
- Brain-healthy recipes that taste delicious . . .
- How wine, beer, or other alcoholic beverages may be beneficial to your brain . . .
- Plus much, much more . . .
This 325-page softcover book sells for $18.00 in bookstores, but Dr. Small wants it to be yours for no charge as a sincere “thank you” for being a dedicated subscriber to the Mind Health Report.
Get Your FREE Copy of
The Better Brain Book
When You Renew Your Subscription to Dr. Small’s Mind Health Report!
I realize how critical my mind health is if I want to enjoy a long and healthy life. On that basis, please send me my FREE copy of
The Better Brain Book
with my renewal subscription to Dr. Gary Small’s Mind Health Report.
As you’re already aware, Dr. Small’s Mind Health Report keeps you up-to-date with his latest and best advice to prevent or reverse brain aging.
He proves time and again that we have the control to stave off and even reverse signs of dementia, Alzheimer’s, and many other brain disorders.
As a subscriber to Dr. Small’s Mind Health Report, you have access to cutting-edge health information — straight from someone whose mission is 100% focused on keeping your mind healthy and functioning at its greatest capacity.
Each month you can take advantage of:
Feature Articles — Top experts take you by the hand and give you practical techniques to help you improve and expand your brain function.
You’ll enjoy topics such as:
- Simple and fun brain exercises
- Diet advice for a happy brain
- Lifestyle tips to keep your mind alert
- Memory disorders and how to reverse them
- Natural supplements that aid mental functioning
- Physical exercises that don't wear you out
- How to deal with stress and insomnia
- Mind-related disorders such as depression, dementia, and others
- And much, much more
Questions and Answers — Because this newsletter is for you, leading physicians will answer questions that YOU have about your own brain health.
Have questions about what you’ve read in the news relating to current mind health topics? They have your answers.
Insights — Here, new findings in research give you plenty to think about in terms of what you can do to boost your brainpower, and ultimately your overall health. You’ll find tips, tricks, and techniques to improve your brain capabilities simply and easily.
Fully Guaranteed and Free Shipping, Too
You are under NO obligation to continue Dr. Gary Small’s Mind Health Report. It’s risk-free — in fact, if you’re not satisfied, you have a full 30 days to cancel for a 100% refund. Even if you cancel after 30 days, within six months of your purchase date you can keep your gift and any newsletters you’ve received, and receive a prorated refund on the unused portion of your subscription. Plus, shipping is FREE.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription to Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.