Don’t Miss Your Chance to Gain Lifetime Access
to Brain & Longevity Expert Dr. Gary Small
With an Elite VIP Lifetime Subscription to
His Popular Mind Health Report
(This Offer Will End Thur, Dec. 15, 2017 at 6 p.m. ET)
Dear Friend of Dr. Small,
This is a special invitation — and certainly not for everyone. Please read it carefully and decide if this opportunity is right for you.
Let's face it . . .
Without a decent mind and adequately functioning brain, you have no quality of life.
But because you’ve been a subscriber to Dr. Gary Small’s Mind Health Report, I know you’re far ahead of most folks when it comes to discovering how to protect and fine-tune your brain and memory.
With Mind Health Report, you gain greater health, happiness, and fulfillment in your social relationships, personal life, work life or retirement, finances, and more.
That’s why you read Mind Health Report.
Gary Small, M.D., fills every issue of Mind Health Report with the latest advancements in brain research from the frontiers of neuroscience. Each month, you hear all about breakthrough techniques for improving your memory and brain health.
Plus, you see fascinating case studies from Dr. Small, one of America’s leading brain experts — and director of the UCLA Longevity Center.
With critical information regarding every aspect of brain health right at your fingertips — well, just imagine the life you can create for the rest of your days . . .
We’ve NEVER done this before. But for a select group, we are now offering a lifetime subscription to Mind Health Report for a very reasonable investment.
This Could Easily Be Worth $1,000
or More in Value to You!
This elite lifetime subscription opportunity is only available for the first 1,000 people who apply. We expect these to be the people who are most serious about achieving and maintaining the best possible brain health for decades to come.
Since over 100,000 people subscribe to Dr. Small’s monthly newsletter, you can see we are only able to let a very small fraction of subscribers into this select group of VIP Lifetime Members.
You’ll qualify for these powerful benefits:
- A continuous lifetime subscription with no interruption, no billing, and no hassles!
- Home delivery of the print edition — plus permanent digital access to all issues in the archives dating back over seven years (including a number of valuable special reports).
- Exclusive VIP discounts and premiums when subscribing to any Newsmax sister health and financial publications (this alone could save you a bundle).
But that’s not all, not by a long shot . . .
We’ll Also Send You 7 FREE Bonus Gifts — a
Value of $157! (With Shipping Included)
We’ve reserved for you not one bonus, not two bonuses, not even five bonuses.
You’ll receive an unheard-of SEVEN FREE GIFTS with your special VIP status — and they’re all quite useful in keeping your mind sharp and your body healthy and fit. You’ll enjoy having the bonus books in your home health library. And, if for some reason you already have a copy of any of these bonuses, they make great gifts for friends and family.
The Memory Bible
In his best-selling book The Memory Bible, Dr. Gary Small warns that Alzheimer’s disease begins forming in our brains much earlier than anyone previously suspected — starting far back in our 20s.
So by the time we hit age 50, at least 40% of us suffer from age-associated memory impairment. By our 60s, that percentage rises to 50%.
And, of course, at the scariest end of the spectrum is Alzheimer’s disease. The Alzheimer’s Association reports that over 5 million Americans suffer from Alzheimer’s today — and two-thirds of them are women.
In The Memory Bible, you’ll find Dr. Small’s pioneering four-minute memory booster to improve your own memory immediately — in just three simple steps. You may find your memory better than it was 10, 20, or even 30 years ago.
Plus, in The Memory Bible, you will also discover:
- How to rate your own memory in just two minutes . . .
- Simple ways to minimize the chronic stress that’s shrinking your brain . . .
- The best memory-protective foods . . .
- Easy lifestyle changes to protect your brain from decay . . .
- New brain-saving drugs, vaccines, and treatments now on the horizon . . .
- And much, much more . . .
When it comes to your brain health — and keeping your memory intact as you age — this could be the most important book you ever read (and definitely one to have on your home bookshelf).
The Oxygen Cure —
In his new book The Oxygen Cure, hyperbaric expert William S. Maxfield, M.D., will convince you that hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is safe, painless, non-invasive, and often life-saving.
Hundreds of studies on HBOT conducted around the world prove it works to help or heal over 100 medical conditions. Yet it remains virtually unknown.
You will see how this “best-kept secret in medicine” can actually slow down some of the physical effects of aging — and potentially save thousands of older Americans dumped in nursing homes.
In addition, you will discover how HBOT can help:
- Heart ailments
- Chemo brain and cancer effects
- Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis
- Early dementia
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Vision loss and eye disease
- And dozens more health issues
Full of hope-inspiring case histories and expert findings, The Oxygen Cure shows how HBOT not only benefits the sick and injured, but may also reduce our country’s staggeringly high medical costs. In addition, HBOT often provides a safe alternative to drug therapy and dangerous invasive procedures.
2 Weeks to a Younger Brain —
In his best-selling book, Dr. Gary Small makes you a BIG promise: give him just two weeks, and he’ll give you a younger, better brain!
With Dr. Small’s help, you’ll see how easy it is to boost your cognitive abilities — and stop or reverse brain aging. These techniques are so powerful, research shows that what you learn in just 14 short days may keep your memory performing at peak efficiency for the next five to ten years.
Those memory slips, or “senior moments,” result from the wear and tear of aging on your brain. These mental lapses can be terrifying. You may wonder (and rightly so) if YOU could be on a downward spiral toward Alzheimer’s.
In 2 Weeks to a Younger Brain, here are just a few of the potentially life-changing gems you’ll discover:
- How listening to music you love can improve your mental abilities . . .
- Two simple techniques to help you remember names, faces, and where you put things such as your glasses or keys . . .
- The most common cause of forgetting things (it’s not what you think) . . .
- The effects of depression, anxiety, and sleep problems on your memory and brain . . .
- What science says about multitasking and brain health (particularly important if you use your computer, smart phone, or other electronic devices throughout the day) . . .
- Easy mental workouts for brain fitness and raising your IQ . . .
- And much more . . .
Encyclopedia of Natural Healing —
In Encyclopedia of Natural Healing: Breakthroughs to Prevent and Heal Today’s Most Common Conditions, you’ll discover over 480 pages filled with the most effective and promising conventional and alternative therapies to treat, manage, and prevent the 50 top causes of death, disease, and disability.
This brand-new anthology showcases the best of both worlds, providing a comprehensive compendium of the latest scientifically proven advances in the emerging field of natural medicine.
In Encyclopedia of Natural Healing you will discover:
- How scientists are now using a “disarmed” version of the polio virus to target and kill cancer cells — go to page 9 . . .
- Health secrets of the Amish. Their diet is full of fat and sugar — and they don’t use modern medicine. Find out why they live so long and have lower rates of diabetes, heart disease, and cancer on page 91 . . .
- 4 simple ways to save on your prescription drug costs . . .
- Could the secret to strong bones really be . . . tea? Plus, see what this tasty beverage does for Alzheimer’s, diabetes, and eye disease. Hop over to page 74.
- Find out how the death of Eagles founder Glenn Frey spotlights the dangers of commonly-used arthritis drugs . . .
- Alzheimer’s breakthroughs: Pioneering treatments may help remove brain-clogging plaques and restore memory function. See pages 214-216.
- Discover the critical health tests you should undergo — and risky procedures to avoid . . .
- And much, much more
Senior Health: 10 Exercises for Building Balance DVD —
Did you realize that the No. 1 factor that could push you into a nursing home in your older years is your high risk of falling due to decreased mobility?
Among the older population, falls are extremely common — and the leading cause of both fatal and nonfatal injuries. Falls are the most common cause of traumatic brain injury in seniors. And sadly, 20% of seniors who fall and break a hip will die within one year. It’s no wonder that the possibility of falling is among the top 10 things seniors fear most.
Good balance is crucial to remaining independent and carrying out normal daily activities such as walking or grocery shopping. One of the best ways to maintain good balance with aging is to begin a series of exercises designed specifically to train the "balance centers" in your brain and body — and challenge them gently and safely to keep you upright.
That’s why we’re giving you a bonus video DVD containing 10 simple-to-perform exercises designed to help overcome balance and strength problems that occur with aging. These are the same problems that increase your risk of dangerous falls.
Your bonus DVD Senior Health: 10 Exercises for Building Balance includes:
- 10 simple exercises you can do at any time in the convenience of your own home . . .
- Exercises for overall flexibility and strength . . .
- Balance-challenging exercises to help your legs and inner ear . . .
- Exercises that are quick, easy, and fun!
Dr. Blaylock’s Prescriptions for Natural Health —
In this new book by renowned neurosurgeon turned natural health advocate Dr. Russell Blaylock, you’ll find a “cookbook” of natural remedies for 70 different and common health problems, organized by ailment.
This healing guidebook is nearly 400 pages long, and organized into 16 easy-to-use chapters. Within its pages, you will discover the key diet and lifestyle factors you must address to achieve peak health and wellness. Here's a small sample of what you’ll find:
- Alternatives for dealing with depression — Check out page 329
- A natural approach to curing diabetes — Open to pages 268-271
- Simple strategies to head off Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s — Flip to page 307
- Preventing and treating many types of cancer — Find what you need on pages 167-204
- See natural proven tactics to help with those headaches — Head to page 92
- Can’t seem to get enough sleep? — Go right to page 282
- Concerns over erectile dysfunction — See pages 49-54
- Back pain bothering you? — Head over to page 71
And that doesn’t begin to cover all the ailments and health issues Dr. Blaylock tackles in Prescriptions for Natural Health. You’ll find help for prostate problems, fibromyalgia, arthritis, digestive and liver diseases, lung disorders, cholesterol and heart disease, high blood pressure, and dozens more — 70 in all!
Allergy-Proof Your Life —
If you suffer from allergies, you know how downright miserable you can feel. In Allergy-Proof Your Life, natural health expert Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook shows you how to address the underlying causal factors for allergies — instead of the medical approach to merely reducing symptoms at a high cost to your body.
Allergy sufferers will discover how to significantly reduce allergies through specific foods, nutrients, herbs, and other natural and lifestyle approaches. This is particularly important since allergy drugs are not only full of side effects, but do nothing to cure you of the disease.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll find in your FREE book:
- Why probiotics are among the best natural remedies for allergies . . .
- Nine reasons why all allergy sufferers should avoid this commonly-used sweetener like the plague . . .
- How you can put allergy symptom relief at your own fingertips in the form of acupressure . . .
- Common foods that cause or worsen allergies, sinus problems, and skin issues (you might not even know they’re hurting you) . . .
- How medical aromatherapy helps allergy symptoms, asthma, arthritis, and other health issues (see how to make your own yummy-smelling blends) . . .
- Delicious meals — with easy-to-make recipes — to soothe your allergy symptoms away . . .
- And much, much more . . .
The information you’ll find in this book could mean the difference between staying miserable and feeling drugged up — or enjoying life (and the great outdoors) without being sidelined by your allergies.
Now you’ve seen the extensive range of valuable bonuses you will receive as a VIP Lifetime Subscriber to Mind Health Report. And remember — if you already have any of these bonuses, they make great gifts for your friends or loved ones.
Plus, you can also be reassured that your subscription comes with our worry-free guarantee.
100% Risk-Free & Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed!
If at any time during the next 90 days, for any reason at all, you decide that this offer isn’t for you, simply contact our Customer Service Department to receive a complete and total refund — no questions asked and we’ll remain friends. Even after 90 days, you can get a prorated refund on any unused portion of your subscription.
But remember . . .
This “Lifetime Offer” is only available for the first 1,000 responders. And we
are closing this offer
on Thur, Dec. 7, 2017 ET
at the stroke of midnight — so don’t delay!
Don’t miss out on this limited time opportunity to gain Dr. Small’s expert strategies and advice to prevent and fight back against the many medical conditions threatening your brain and memory — and your quality of life.
7 Bonus Gifts — $157 Value
With Your VIP Lifetime Subscription to
Dr. Gary Small’s Mind Health Report!
YES! Start my lifetime subscription to Dr. Gary Small’s Mind Health Report for a one-time cost of
I understand I will never have to pay an annual subscription fee again. Plus, RUSH me
my 7 bonus gifts absolutely FREE
— a value of $157!