Make Your Brain Younger in Just 2 Weeks
Top Memory Doctor Shares His
Are you like millions of Americans who are suffering from brain “fog” or memory lapses?
Or do you know a loved one with Alzheimer’s and worry that it could happen to you?
In fact, by your 70s you now have a one-in-two chance of developing Alzheimer’s!
Maybe you are like millions of others who feel depressed or have anxiety.
Well, perhaps you need a better brain.
Now, you have an answer from a real brain expert who can help you blaze a new trail for your body’s most valuable organ.
Few know brains better than Dr. Gary Small, M.D.
He is a professor of psychiatry and biobehavioral sciences, a medical researcher and co-author (with Gigi Vorgan) of several popular books.
He has studied and developed lifestyle and memory training programs that are available throughout the U.S. in senior centers, community hospitals, and assisted living facilities.
Dr. Small has authored over 500 scientific works and received numerous awards and honors.
He’s outdone himself in his best-seller 2 Weeks to a Younger Brain.
In 2 Weeks to a Younger Brain, Dr. Small makes you a BIG promise:
Give him just two weeks, and he’ll give you a younger, better brain!
That’s right . . .
In 2 Weeks to a Younger Brain, which he co-wrote with his wife, Gigi Vorgan, Dr. Small will prove it to you.
With his help, you’ll see how easy it is to boost your cognitive abilities and stave off or reverse brain aging.
You can sharpen your memory again. Think faster and better. Improve your mood and relieve anxiety.
Plus, these techniques are so powerful, research shows that what you learn in just two short weeks may keep your memory performing at peak efficiency for the next five to 10 years.
Based on his many years of research, Dr. Small offers a warning, particularly to baby boomers:
If You Are 40 or Older, Brain Health
Should Be Your Number One Priority
That’s because studies now indicate that forgetfulness begins much earlier than your middle-aged years.
Scientific findings show that those as young as 20 can already have memory issues. And subtle brain changes associated with mental decline can be observed by age 40.
So if you find yourself misplacing your keys or glasses . . .
If you find yourself forgetting someone’s name — or a word that’s on “the tip of your tongue” . . .
There’s no time to waste.
Memory slips, or “senior moments,” result from the wear and tear of aging on your brain. This wear and tear comes from oxidative stress, inflammation, and other chemical alterations that deteriorate your brain and nerve cells.
These mental lapses can be terrifying, particularly after age 40. You may wonder (and rightly so) if YOU could be on a downward spiral toward Alzheimer’s.
The good news is that while our brains do gradually age, you possess the ability to slow, stop, and often reverse the brain aging process.
Let Dr. Small Show You What Causes Brain Aging —
Then Use His Simple Strategies to Beat It
The Alzheimer’s Association reports that over 5 million Americans suffer from Alzheimer’s today. About half a million people die each year from this horrific disease.
Because memory loss and Alzheimer’s have truly reached epidemic proportions in this country, Newsmax wants to give their health-oriented readers the chance to pick up a copy of Dr. Gary Small’s book, 2 Weeks to a Younger Brain.
With this special offer you can claim your own FREE copy of Dr. Small’s book, which lists for $19.95. Just pay $4.95 shipping and handling!
In this easy-to-read book, you’ll find simple ways to strengthen your memory and mental sharpness.
And find the secrets to keep your brain young for the rest of your life.
It can also help you prevent Alzheimer’s. As Dr. Small explains, Alzheimer’s is a condition linked to inflammation in your body and your brain.
Reduce the inflammation and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s.
Dr. Small shows you how it takes only 2 weeks to form new eating, exercise and lifestyle habits that reduce inflammation.
These steps will bolster your cognitive abilities and stave off or reverse brain aging.
You’ll find brain-boosting discoveries to help you with:
- Clear thinking
- Steady, stable mood
- Laser-focused attention
- Stronger memory
- Better problem-solving ability
- Great visual and spatial skills
- More satisfying relationships
His book translates the latest brain science into practical strategies and exercises with quick and long-lasting benefits — and not only for your memory. These very same strategies also will reduce your risk for heart disease, stroke, and diabetes, other major killers.
You see, lifestyle habits affect your brain more than your genes do. Take stress, for example.
Those Under Chronic Stress Increase Their Risk for Developing Alzheimer’s Disease
When you get your book, you’ll hear about a Swedish study that evaluated the brain effects of stress in over 1,000 women for 35 years. Investigators found that subjects with more stress during middle age had higher risks for Alzheimer’s later in life, along with more brain abnormalities.
What’s more, these researchers also found that the number and duration of midlife stressors were independently linked to dementia risk later in life. So those with more stressors (such as divorce or loss of a job) would be more likely to develop dementia than those with fewer stressors.
Other studies indicate that those prone to stress are three times more likely to develop Alzheimer’s compared to those with better coping skills.
The good news is that, despite the stress you face today, you can learn how to protect your brain from long-term damage with the simple stress-busting tools you’ll find in Dr. Small’s book.
In addition, in 2 Weeks to a Younger Brain, Dr. Small will share with you:
- How listening to music can improve your mental abilities . . .
- The little-known connection between sex and growing new memory cells in the brain . . .
- Two simple techniques to help you remember names, faces, and where you put things such as your glasses or keys . . .
- How sharpening your visual skills will help your memory . . .
- The most common cause of forgetting things (it’s not what you think) . . .
- The effects of depression, anxiety, and sleep problems on your memory and brain function . . .
- What science says about multitasking and brain health (particularly important if you use your computer or other electronic devices throughout the day) . . .
- Easy mental workouts for brain fitness and raising your IQ . . .
- How those extra pounds can prematurely age your brain . . .
And that’s not all. You’ll also discover:
- How to train your brain to sleep better . . .
- Why you need to cross-train your brain to energize different brain regions . . .
- How to use simple online computer searches to build your brain muscles . . .
- Why delaying retirement by just a few years can reduce your risk for dementia . . .
- Simple tips to make exercising fun and pain-free . . .
- How coffee and alcohol can lower your risk for Alzheimer’s (see how much you should drink) . . .
- How to choose the right friends and social connections that will actually help you live longer . . .
- Medications you should know about that help or hurt your brain . . .
- Brain-healthy diet and supplement tips (including simple menu options) . . .
- Plus much, much more . . .
And Here’s a Bonus for You
Because your brain health is so crucial, you’ll also get a 3-month trial subscription to The Mind Health Report, the monthly newsletter from Newsmax Health.
Every month, The Mind Health Report brings you unequaled access to leading brain experts. You’ll discover how to power-pack your brain for happiness and success, sharpen your memory and thought processes, beat back depression, make better decisions, improve your relationships and family life, and gain other tips to protect your body’s most important organ.
You’ll enjoy topics such as:
- Simple and fun brain exercises
- Lifestyle tips to keep your mind alert and focused
- Memory disorders and how to reverse them
- Natural supplements that aid mental functioning
- Nutritional advice for a happy brain
- Physical exercises that don’t wear you out
- How to deal with stress, anxiety, and insomnia
- Overcoming fatigue, depression, and other disorders
- And much more
New research findings (explained in practical language) give you plenty of ways to boost your own brain power, and ultimately your overall health. You’ll find tips, tricks, and techniques to improve your mind’s capabilities simply, easily, and enjoyably.
In fact, The Mind Health Report is absolutely jammed full of brain-enhancing information and strategies to help you enjoy the happy, healthy, and contented life you deserve — regardless of your age. After all, nothing is more important than brain health, because your brain affects every part of your body and all of your emotions. And when you understand how your brain works, you can control it in ways that dramatically improve your life.
You’ll love reading The Mind Health Report every single month. And all your relationships in life will certainly benefit. But you are under no obligation to continue your subscription. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Plus, as a subscriber, you’ll have the entire archive of The Mind Health Report at your fingertips — with 24-hour access to all past issues. Here are a few of the newsletters you can peruse at your leisure any time, day or night:
- Using Brain Power to Fight Pain
- Do You Really Need an Antidepressant?
- 7 Secrets for Dealing With Your In-Laws
- Strengthen Your Brain Through the Power of Prayer
- Loosen the Grip of Alzheimer’s on Your Loved Ones
- The Science of a Successful Marriage
- Driven to Distraction: Do You Have Adult ADHD?
- Helping a Loved One Understand and Beat Addiction
- Hearing Loss Ruins Mood and Memory
And that’s just a sample. You’ll find dozens more . . .
Unfortunately, aging is the single greatest risk factor for developing memory loss and Alzheimer’s disease. So if you are 40 or over, it’s time to take your brain health seriously.
With the simple tools and strategies in Dr. Small’s book 2 Weeks to a Younger Brain, you will revive your memory and lower your odds of wasting away with brain-degenerating Alzheimer’s.
Claim Your Copy of the Book Today!
YES! I want to learn how to prevent and reverse memory loss and brain aging in just two short weeks. So send me my copy of the book,
2 Weeks to a Younger Brain
for only $4.95 to cover shipping and handling. Plus, start my 3-month trial subscription to The Mind Health Report risk-free, no obligation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with a convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your trial subscription, we will notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we will renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $39.95 for one year (12 issues) of The Mind Health Report. And then every year thereafter at the lowest renewal rates then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
Satisfaction Fully Guaranteed
You are under NO obligation to continue your subscriptions. Your subscriptions are risk-free. In fact, if you’re not satisfied, you have a full 30 days to cancel for a 100% refund. Even after 30 days, for up to 6 months, you can get a prorated refund on any unused portion of your subscription.
And again, regardless of your decision, your book and any newsletter issues you've received are yours to keep.