How to Improve Your Memory After Age 50
See Why Exercising Your Brain Can Be Lots of Fun!
Yes, it's true . . .
You can super-boost your brain and get it to work like it did five, 10, 15, even 20 years ago — using nothing more than a simple deck of playing cards.
And that's just one of many simple, enjoyable card games you'll find in Dr. David Perlmutter's best-selling book, The Better Brain Book: The Best Tools for Improving Memory Sharpness and Preventing Aging of the Brain. With this book, you'll remember numbers, names, and faces much more easily, and speed up your brain's performance, too.
In this book by world-renowned neurologist David Perlmutter, M.D., FACN, you'll discover how to stop brain dysfunction now. Find out how easy it is to reverse it (if it's already started), and recover what you've already lost with this scientifically proven program of natural therapies.
You'll see how to:
- Boost your brain function with simple dietary and lifestyle changes (and easy brain workouts) . . .
- Understand brain health risk factors, including those you have control over . . .
- Tailor a supplement program unique to your own needs . . .
- Heal and reverse brain dysfunction and restore your youthful mental sharpness . . .
This softcover 325-page book sells for $16 in bookstores, but The Better Brain Book is yours for just $4.95 (plus $3.95 s/h) from Newsmax.
Dr. Perlmutter, a leader in the field of complementary medicine, has treated thousands of patients with issues ranging from mild memory loss and brain fog to severe neurological problems and Alzheimer's disease. He'll share with you:
- How common prescription and over-the-counter drugs can be hazardous to your brain
- Four medical tests that can literally save your brain from decay (ask for them during your annual physical exam)
- Six simple steps to a better brain
- Hidden risk factors that are hurting your mental performance now (and increasing your chances of neurological disease down the road)
- The two culprits at the core of nearly all brain problems — from mild memory issues to Alzheimer's
- The single best fat for your brain
- How wine, beer, or other alcoholic beverages may be beneficial to your brain
- Foods that can actually make you smarter
- Specific advice for those already affected with brain dysfunction:
stroke, MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, ALS, and vascular dementia
- Plus much, much more
And that's not even half of the brain-rejuvenating information packed into The Better Brain Book.
Get 45% Off Now!
This book is bulging with relevant — but approachable — science that will answer every question you have about brain problems. Get your copy of The Better Brain Book (a $16 value) today for only $4.95 (plus $3.95 s/h) — a whopping 45% off! Order today and we'll rush you this potential lifesaver immediately.
Get The Better Brain Book
With This Special Offer!
Plus, you'll receive a 3-month trial subscription to Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report.
Every month, Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report brings you unequaled access to the leading brain experts in the world. You'll discover how to power-pack your brain, sharpen your memory, get your brain to think faster, beat back depression, make better decisions, and improve your relationships, as well as other tips and tricks to protect your brain.
You'll enjoy topics such as:
- Simple and fun brain exercises
- Diet advice for a happy brain
- Lifestyle tips to keep your mind alert
- Memory disorders and how to reverse them
- Natural supplements that aid mental functioning
- Physical exercises that don't wear you out
- How to deal with stress and insomnia
- Mind-related disorders such as depression, dementia, and others
- And much, much more
Questions and Answers. Because this newsletter is for you, leading physicians will answer questions you have about your own brain health, what you've read about in the news relating to mind health topics, or other medical issues you find helpful.
Mind Health Insights. Here, new findings in research give you plenty to think about in terms of what you can do to boost your own brainpower, and ultimately your overall health. You'll find tips, tricks, and techniques to improve your brain capabilities simply and easily.
Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report is absolutely jammed full of brain-enhancing information and strategies from renowned doctors and researchers to help you enjoy the happy, healthy, and contented life you deserve — regardless of your age.
After all, nothing is more important than brain health, because your brain affects every part of your body and all of your emotions. And when you understand how it works, you can control it in ways that dramatically improve your life.
Claim Your Own Copy of The Better Brain Book
for Just $4.95 (plus $3.95 s/h) and the
Next 3 Issues of Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report!
So jump-start your health and healing today and get your copy of The Better Brain Book, plus your 3-month trial subscription to Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $39.95 for one year (12 issues) of Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.